- Francisco Ibarra, Marcos Baez, Francesca Fiore, Fabio Casati. Stimulating Conversations in Residential Care through Technology-mediated Reminiscence. INTERACT 2017 (to appear).
- Valentina Caforio, Marcos Baez, Fabio Casati. Viability of Magazines for Stimulating Social Interactions in Nursing Homes. INTERACT 2017 (to appear).
- Angela Di Fiore, Francesco Ceschel, Leysan Nurgalieva, Maurizio Marchese, Fabio Casati. Design Considerations to Support Nursing Homes' Communities. C&T 2017.
- Francesco Ceschel, Angela Di Fiore, Fabio Casati. Taking care of sensitive milieus: a story about dialogical interviews. InfraHealth 2017.
- Tanja Aitamurto, Jorge Saldivar. Examining the Quality of Crowdsourced Deliberation: Respect, Reciprocity and Lack of Common-Good Orientation. CHI Extended Abstracts 2017.
- Marcos Baez, Iman Khaghani Far, Francisco Ibarra, Michela Ferron, Daniele Didino, Fabio Casati. Effects of online group exercises for older adults on physical, psychological and social wellbeing: a randomized pilot trial. PeerJ 5:e3150.
- Leysan Nurgalieva, Juan Jose Jara Laconich, Marcos Baez, Fabio Casati, Maurizio Marchese. Designing for older adults: review of existing touchscreen design guidelines. CHI Workshops 2017.
- Hilde A.E. Geraedts, Wiebren Zijlstra, Wei Zhang, Sophie L.W. Spoorenberg, Marcos Baez, Iman Khaghani Far, Heribert Baldus, Martin Stevens,. A Home-Based Exercise Program Driven by Tablet Application and Mobility Monitoring for Frail Older Adults: Feasibility and Practical Implications. Preventing Chronic Disease.
- Angela di Fiore, Francesco Ceschel, Francesca Fiore, Marcos Baez, Fabio Casati and Giampaolo Armellin. Understanding how Software Can Support the Needs of Family Caregivers for Patients with Severe Condition. ICSE 2017.
- Jorge Saldivar, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati, Luca Cernuzzi. Idea Management in Social Networks: A Study of how to Tap into the Ideas of Facebook Communities. CTS 2016.
- Francisco Ibarra, Olga Korovina, Marcos Baez, Fabio Casati, Maurizio Marchese, Luca Cernuzzi, Galina Barysheva. Tools Enabling Online Contributions by Older Adults. Internet Computing, IEEE (2016).
- Emanuel Sanchiz, Francisco Ibarra, Svetlana Nikitina, Marcos Baez, Fabio Casati. What makes people bond?: A study on social interactions and common life points on Facebook. CTS 2016.
- Marcos Baez, Francisco Ibarra, Iman Khaghani Far, Michela Ferron, Fabio Casati. Online Group-exercises for Older Adults of Different Physical Abilities. CTS 2016.
- Jorge Saldivar, Marcos Baez, Carlos Rodriguez, Gregorio Convertino, Grzegorz Kowalik. Idea Management Communities in the Wild: An exploratory study of 166 online communities. CTS 2016.
- Jorge Saldivar, Carlos Rodriguez, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati, Luca Cernuzzi. On the (in)effectiveness of the Share/Tweet button: A study in the context of idea management for civic participation. Internet Computing, IEEE (2016).
- Carlos Rodríguez, Marcos Baez, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati, Juan Carlos Trabucco, Luigi Canali, Gianraffaele Percannella. REST APIs: A Large-Scale Analysis of Compliance with Principles and Best Practices. ICWE 2016.
The Life Participation team designs and develops solutions that make people's lives better. The starting point of what we do is an attention to people's needs in terms of emotional and physical wellbeing. We work with people, spending time as possible in the "field" (the world) rather than in the lab, to create innovations that make a difference. ( See more )
want to know more?