- Jorge Saldivar, Carlos Rodriguez, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati, Luca Cernuzzi. On the (in)effectiveness of the Share/Tweet button: A study in the context of idea management for civic participation. Internet Computing, IEEE (2016).
- Carlos Rodríguez, Marcos Baez, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati, Juan Carlos Trabucco, Luigi Canali and Gianraffaele Percannella. REST APIs: A Large-Scale Analysis of Compliance with Principles and Best Practices. ICWE 2016.
- Marcos Baez, Chiara Dalpiaz, Fatbardha Hoxha, Alessia Tovo, Valentina Caforio, Fabio Casati. Personalized Persuasion for Social Interactions in Nursing Homes. Personalization in Persuasive Technology Workshop, Persuasive 2016.
- Francisco Ibarra, Olga Korovina, Marcos Baez, Fabio Casati, Maurizio Marchese, Luca Cernuzzi and Galina Barysheva. Tools Enabling Online Contributions by Older Adults. To appear in Internet Computing, IEEE (2016).
- Iman Khaghani Far, Svetlana Nikitina, Marcos Baez, Ekaterina Taran, Fabio Casati. Fitness Applications for Home-based Training. To appear in Pervasive Computing, IEEE (2016).
- Carlos Rodríguez, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati. Mining and Quality Assessment of Mashup Model Patterns with the Crowd: A Feasibility Study . ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (accepted for publication), 2016.
The Life Participation team designs and develops solutions that make people's lives better. The starting point of what we do is an attention to people's needs in terms of emotional and physical wellbeing. We work with people, spending time as possible in the "field" (the world) rather than in the lab, to create innovations that make a difference. ( See more )
want to know more?