- Tanja Aitamurto, Kaiping Chen, Ahmed Cherif, Jorge Saldivar, Luis Santana. Civic CrowdAnalytics: Making sense of crowdsourced civic input with big data tools. Academic Mindtrek 2016.
- Jorge Saldivar, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati, Luca Cernuzzi. Idea Management in Social Networks: A Study of how to Tap into the Ideas of Facebook Communities. CTS 2016.
- Tanja Aitamurto, Helene Landemore, Jorge Saldivar. Unmasking the Crowd: Participants' Motivation Factors and Profile in Crowdsourced Law Reform. Information, Communication, and Society.
- Francisco Ibarra, Olga Korovina, Marcos Baez, Fabio Casati, Maurizio Marchese, Luca Cernuzzi, Galina Barysheva. Tools Enabling Online Contributions by Older Adults. Internet Computing, IEEE (2016).
- Emanuel Sanchiz, Francisco Ibarra, Svetlana Nikitina, Marcos Baez, Fabio Casati. What makes people bond?: A study on social interactions and common life points on Facebook. CTS 2016.
- Marcos Baez, Francisco Ibarra, Iman Khaghani Far, Michela Ferron, Fabio Casati. Online Group-exercises for Older Adults of Different Physical Abilities. CTS 2016.
- Jorge Saldivar, Marcos Baez, Carlos Rodriguez, Gregorio Convertino, Grzegorz Kowalik. Idea Management Communities in the Wild: An exploratory study of 166 online communities. CTS 2016.
- Jorge Saldivar, Carlos Rodriguez, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati, Luca Cernuzzi. On the (in)effectiveness of the Share/Tweet button: A study in the context of idea management for civic participation. Internet Computing, IEEE (2016).
- Carlos Rodríguez, Marcos Baez, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati, Juan Carlos Trabucco, Luigi Canali, Gianraffaele Percannella. REST APIs: A Large-Scale Analysis of Compliance with Principles and Best Practices. ICWE 2016.
- Marcos Baez, Chiara Dalpiaz, Fatbardha Hoxha, Alessia Tovo, Valentina Caforio, Fabio Casati. Personalized Persuasion for Social Interactions in Nursing Homes. Personalization in Persuasive Technology Workshop, Persuasive 2016.
- Iman Khaghani Far, Svetlana Nikitina, Marcos Baez, Ekaterina Taran, Fabio Casati. Fitness Applications for Home-based Training. To appear in Pervasive Computing, IEEE (2016).
- Carlos Rodríguez, Florian Daniel, Fabio Casati. Mining and Quality Assessment of Mashup Model Patterns with the Crowd: A Feasibility Study . ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (accepted for publication), 2016.
The Life Participation team designs and develops solutions that make people's lives better. The starting point of what we do is an attention to people's needs in terms of emotional and physical wellbeing. We work with people, spending time as possible in the "field" (the world) rather than in the lab, to create innovations that make a difference. ( See more )
want to know more?